ATOZ Renovations Five-Year Warranty Details
Dear valued client,
ATOZ Renovations is dedicated to giving the best service possible. We want to make certain that you completely comprehend the scope of our warranty and what it covers. Please keep the following points in mind:
1. Our warranty does not cover any damage to the Premises caused by the owners’ or any visitors’ negligent, reckless, or intentional actions.
2. Except for plumbing immediately installed by ATOZ Renovations, any water, moisture, or plumbing leaks are not covered under this warranty.
3. Movement caused by building settling is not covered, such as cracks in walls, seams in woodwork, metals, sheetrock, or gaps in wood flooring.
4. Flooring concerns caused by problems with the building’s subfloor are not covered by the Warranty
5. The guarantee does not cover the heating and cooling system of the building.
6. The Premises’ normal wear and tear, including the floor finish and any other applied paint or finish, is not covered.
7. This guarantee does not cover discoloration of any applied paint, polyurethane, or stain.
8. Tub reglazing is not covered by this warranty.
It is also important to remember that the appliances purchased through ATOZ Renovations for the premises project will not be covered by a 5-year guarantee.
It is crucial to know that, once the Remodelled Area is completed, we will not guarantee or repair any grout that has been laid. Please be aware that any leveling or straightening of tiles, flooring, or walls will not begin until the project is completed. Furthermore, any building, demolition, renovation, or remodeling done to the Remodeled Area during the Warranty Term would void this Warranty automatically and immediately.
Please contact our customer service representatives if you have any queries or concerns about the warranty coverage or any other element of our services. We are here to help you and ensure that you are satisfied with our services.